If you are confused or don’t have TIME to start your food storage…then you are in the right place.
I will create a customized food storage meal plan just for you and your family!
What does customized food storage meal plan do?
- Save money– Know exactly what you need to buy, and how much, AND use and rotate it easily
- Save time– I do all the math and organization just for you
- Stay organized– Know what you have. Know what you need with an ultimate easy access list specifically for you
- Have the knowledge to USE and ROTATE your food storage
Sounds like a hoax… how does it work?
If you are ready to take the leap and truly learn how to use, rotate, and save money with food storage, these are the steps of the process.
1. Customized Food Storage Questionnaire
You’ll fill out a customized food storage questionnaire. This includes picking recipes YOUR family uses (don’t worry, I’ll have a list of over 50 ideas to get you started), picking what type of food storage you prefer (freeze dried, canned, etc), what size you want each meal to serve, and a few other questions to customize your food storage plan JUST FOR YOU.
2. Put together your plan.
You’ve done your work, now it’s time for me to save you time and do mine. I’ll take the recipes, and customized types of food you’ve given me and create your customized food storage plan. This consists of me:
- adding each recipes ingredients to an ultimate shopping list
- converting each recipe into your preferred food storage ingredients
- creating an ultimate food storage spreadsheet
- creating your food storage recipe PDF with recipes specifically converted to your family size and preferred ingredients
3. Time to shop, organize and use.
After I’ve created your customized food storage meal plan and sent it back to you, it’s time to shop, organize and use your food storage. With your ultimate food storage plan, you’ll be able to see exactly what you have, and what you need. With your food storage recipes, you’ll know how to use your food storage, or cook with fresh if you prefer.
What you get:
- Recipes converted into your preferred “food storage” ingredients, put together into 1 easy PDF for you to use
- Ultimate shopping list for 1, 3, 6 and 12 months with how much of each ingredient you need to buy for all your recipes
- Notes and tips specifically related to YOUR meals
- An organized spread sheet with all your ingredients allowing you to see what you have, and need
Save time now, and get started on your food storage.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What’s the difference between buying a bulk bucket from a large supply, and a custom food storage plan?
- Lots of variety of food
- Not sure how to use the food, as it may come with a recipe book
- Not enjoy the taste
- Not sure how to cook with it.
- Unable rotate it, unless you keep paying the high price for a bucket
- Saves you time- 100% work done for you
- Does not save you money
Customized Food Storage Plan:
- All food that YOU use and eat
- Recipes you know how to cook
- Meals you KNOW your family will eat
- Ingredients in cans, and packages YOU use, and are easy to rotate
- Saves you money
- Saves you time- 75% work done for you
- Know of a surety the type of food you are eating
How much time do I have to put into it so you can customize it?
Each person is different. It is important to look through your plan and put in recipes you know your family enjoys. The whole point of food storage is to eat the food so you are familiar with it, can rotate it, and save money with it. To simplify this process I have provided a list of 50+ recipes for you to look at and choose from that are already converted into food storage ingredients. You can pick from this list, or pick from your own family cookbooks. I recommend picking 7 different breakfast, 7 different lunches, and 7 different dinners to add variety to your food storage. Typically takes a person 30 min for a 7 meal plan, 1 hour for 14 meal, and 1 1/2 hours for a 21 meal plan.
How long will it take for YOU to customize my plan and get it back to me?
Since I am customizing your recipes, creating shopping lists, adding specific notes to what you specifically need, and swapping recipes into food storage ingredients, this does take time. I work on each order on a first come first serve basis (as you fill out your Customized Food Storage Meal Plan and get it back to me… NOT in the order of who paid first). If everything goes smoothly, and we can communicate back and forth quickly I’ll have yours completed within 1 month. I try to have everything completed in 2 weeks, but some weeks are filled with more orders than others.
Why is the price so high?
Time. Although I have completed many of these meal plans, it still takes time to convert recipes, insert equations, and put notes together. I triple check everything to be sure it is accurate. All of this takes time, so you don’t have to spend the time doing it yourself. The only time you will be spending is purchasing the food storage items, and placing them on your shelves.
What if I change my mind and I want to switch recipes during or after my meal plan is completed?
I will gladly swap things around for you at an added cost.