Each recipe is made for a family of 4, typically making an 8×8 inch pan
- Apple Pie with Homemade Crust
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Homemade Yellow Cake
- No Bake Cookies
- Pudding Pie with Homemade Crust
- Wheat Applesauce Cake
What You’ll Receive
1 PDF File including:
- 7 Dessert Recipes (with simple food storage conversions)
- 3 Shopping Lists (with total amount ingredients needed, generic sizes of food items and how much needed, what I need and what I have columns for easy tracking. 1 Week 4 Week/1 Month 12 Week/3 Month)
- Other Items Needed List
- Instructions on how to read the recipes, and the shopping list charts
***This kit is used to make the process of collecting food storage as EASY as possible with the LEAST amount of math and calculations. However, that being said, you will still NEED to do some calculations since the item sizes might vary from family to family; or some might choose to buy fresh, bottled, freeze dried, ect. These recipes allow for that variable, you will just have minor calculations.***
All files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY! You may not sell, share, edit, or redistribute this file in any way. Mass production, resale, and distribution of the PDF is prohibited. This PDF file is for NON-COMMERCIAL use only. If you are interested in using this file for commercial use, please contact me for information on a commercial-use license.
Recipe Inspiration from: LoveGrowsWild.com, Pinterest, ImABaker.net, Sherrida R. and My Mother (whom I have learned so much from).