How it works:
1. Customized Food Storage Questionnaire
You’ll fill out a customized food storage questionnaire. This includes picking 21 recipes YOUR family uses (don’t worry, I’ll have a list of over 50 ideas to get you started), picking what type of food storage you prefer (freeze dried, canned, etc), what size you want each meal to serve, and a few other questions to customize your food storage plan JUST FOR YOU. This will take about 1 1/2 hours for 21 recipes.
2. Put together your plan.
You’ve done your work, now it’s time for me to save you time and do mine. I’ll take the recipes, and customized types of food you’ve given me and create your customized food storage plan. This consists of me:
- adding each recipes ingredients to an ultimate shopping list.
- converting each recipe into your preferred food storage ingredients.
- creating an ultimate food storage spreadsheet.
- creating your food storage recipe PDF with recipes specifically converted to your family size and preferred ingredients.
3. Time to shop, organize and use.
After I’ve created your customized food storage meal plan and sent it back to you, it’s time to shop, organize and use your food storage. With your ultimate food storage plan, you’ll be able to see exactly what you have, and what you need. With your food storage recipes, you’ll know how to use your food storage, or cook with fresh if you prefer.
Don’t worry! I won’t leave you hanging, throughout the year we’ll send you helpful short email tips with step by step instructions to shop, use, rotate, and all the other tips and tricks we learned about food storage.
What you get:
- 21 Recipes converted into your preferred “food storage” ingredients, put together into 1 easy PDF for you to use.
- Ultimate shopping list for 1, 3, 6 and 12 months with how much of each ingredient you need to buy for all 21 of your recipes.
- Notes and tips specifically related to YOUR meals.
- An organized spread sheet with all your ingredients allowing you to see what you have, and need.
- Continued help and support throughout the next year, with once a month email tips and tricks to best shop, use, and rotate your food storage.
Save time now, and get started on your food storage.
What’s the difference between buying a bulk bucket from a large supply, and a custom food storage plan?
- Lots of variety of food
- Not sure how to use the food, as it may come with a recipe book
- Not enjoy the taste
- Not sure how to cook with it.
- Unable rotate it, unless you keep paying the high price for a bucket
- Saves you time- 100% work done for you
- Does not save you money
Customized Food Storage Plan:
- All food that YOU use and eat
- Recipes you know how to cook
- Meals you KNOW your family will eat
- Ingredients in cans, and packages YOU use, and are easy to rotate
- Saves you money
- Saves you time- 75% work done for you
- Know of a surety the type of food you are eating
How much time do I have to put into it so you can customize it?
Each person is different. It is important to look through your plan and put in recipes you know your family enjoys. The whole point of food storage is to eat the food so you are familiar with it, can rotate it, and save money with it. To simplify this process I have provided a list of 50+ recipes for you to look at and choose from that are already converted into food storage ingredients. You can pick from this list, or pick from your own family cookbooks.
I recommend picking 7 different breakfast, 7 different lunches, and 7 different dinners to add variety to your food storage. Typically takes a person 30 min for a 7 meal plan, 1 hour for 14 meal, and 1 1/2 hours for a 21 meal plan.
How long will it take for YOU to customize my plan and get it back to me?
Since I am customizing your recipes, creating shopping lists, adding specific notes to what you specifically need, and swapping recipes into food storage ingredients, this does take time. I work on each order on a first come first serve basis (as you fill out your Customized Food Storage Meal Plan and get it back to me… NOT in the order of who paid first). If everything goes smoothly, and we can communicate back and forth quickly I’ll have yours completed within 1 month. I try to have everything completed in 2 weeks, but some weeks are filled with more orders than others.
What if I change my mind and I want to switch recipes during or after my meal plan is completed?
I will gladly swap things around for you at an added cost.